Lucknow:�Samajwadi Party feud now can be seen everywhere as UP CM Akhilesh Yadav shows signals for fightback after he was ignored by father Mulayam Singh Yadav in giving party tickets for the assembly polls. After Samajwadi Party president Mulayam Singh Yadav announced the names of 325 candidates for Uttar Pradesh assembly polls, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has given indication of another round of political wrestling within the Yadav family. Akhilesh had given his own list of 403 candidates to the party chief and father Mulayam Singh Yadav, who preferred to field more candidates of brother Shivpal Yadav's choice. With the latest move, the political battle of one-upmanship between UP Samajwadi Party chief Shivpal Yadav and Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has once again come to the surface in the ruling party and the family. As from the morning onwards the thick fog have covered thre city but still the several party MLA's have started reaching the 5, Kalidas Marg in Lucknow. The name of party members is being announced in the loudspeakers and the first party legislators were Dharmendra Yadav, Arvind Singh Gop and Abhishek Mishra. Things to know:
- Akhilesh Yadav is believed to convey his grievances to Mulayam Singh Yadav after consulting the MLAs.
- Akhilesh Yadav was touring Bundelkhand, when Mulayam Singh Yadav announced 325 candidates on Wednesday.
- While Mulayam Singh gave accommodated the choices of his brother Shivpal Yadav, he dumped several key aides and associates of Akhilesh Yadav.
- Mulayam gave ticket to Atiq Ahmed, who faces over 40 charges of serious offences including that of murder. Akhilesh was vehemently against giving ticket to Atiq Ahmad, who was backed by Shivpal Yadav.
- Later in the days, Akhilesh Yadav sacked two party leaders- husband and wife- considered close to Shivpal Yadav from their government posts.