Tahlka News Bureau
Mumbai: At the time when the industry is obsessed with female actresses with perfect slim figures, Sonakshi Sinha manages to break the stereotype. The art of acting is not always about featuring slim and trim actresses but about featuring a natural actress. This is where Sonakshi takes stand. She is undoubtedly one of the most daring women in Bollywood.
During her days in bollywood industry, she had faced days when she was successful and she also encountered days where she was not. So on her birthday here are some lesser known facts about her:
1. Sonakshi has done graduation in Fashion designing from SNDT University, Delhi. She was the costume designer for movie 'Mera Dil Leke Dekho' (2005).
2. She initially started her career with walking on ramp for Lakme Fashion Week 2008 and 2009.
3. Sonakshi lost almost 30 kilos for her debut film 'Dabangg' opposite Salman Khan.
4. She donated her signing amount for her debut film 'Dabangg' to Salman Khan's charitable organization Being Human.
5. She is fondly known in the industry as Miss 100 crore.
6. She loved wearing traditional Indian sarees even when she was a small kid.
7. Sonakshi is quite passionate about sketching. She loves to draw in her free time.