Chattisgarh: The Dand Karanya Special Zonal Committee (DKSZC) of the banned Communist Party of India (Maoist) on Thursday, claimed the bruatl massacre of 25 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) jawans in Suykma on Thursday stated that the attacks was in response to the sexcual violence by security forces against tribal women, and murder of villagers.
* The DKSZC spokesperson 'Vikalp' said in an audio clip, "the PLGA (CPI (Maoist)'s miliary wing people's Liberation Guerrilla Army) launched the Chintagufa-Burkapal to give an answer to Mission 2017 and the gake surrender campaign. We congratulate the PLGA, its leadership, commanders and the people of Dand Karanya for their active support.
* He also claimed that the attacks were just part of their defence mechanism. "This attack was just an extension of the Bhejji attack (on the CRPF in March 2017). These attacks are retaliatory, defensive, to defeat anti-people police and to take forward the pro people struggle."
* He mentioned that the Bhejji and Chintagufa-Burkapal attacks were against the sexual violence commited by the security forces in the area. "These attacks should be seen as retaliation against the sexual atrocities that are being committed by the security forces against the tribal women and girls in the conflict zone. It should also be seen as an answer to the counless incidents of sexual violence which is a bolt on any society. Bhejji and Chintagufa-Burkapl attacks should be seen as (retaliatory) attack for the diginity and respect of tribal women. These attacks are being carried out to liberate the tribal people in conflict areas from the inhuman atrocities they facing from the security forces," he added.
* 'Vikalp' on behalf of his party opposition, said that the road constructuion projects in the area were under the grab of development, while the government intended to loot people through the projects.
* The spokesperson denied that the dead bodies of the CRPF jawans were mutilated by the Maoists.
* He also alleged that the 'objectionable pictures of our women killed in fighting' were clicked by CRPF, who spred them on social media.
* The DKSZC accused the Central and governments of 'undemocratic practices'. "The attacks are in opposition to the exploitation of the Dalits,the Tribals and the minorities and the attack on their culture and economic lifestyle by the Brahmanic, Hindutva, Fascit, Sanghi and the BJP governments and the direct involvement and active projection of the police and the security forces".
* The spokesman in the audio clip claimed that the Maoist's are not the enemies of Jawans and asked the to 'give up government jobs and participate in the people's struggle'.
* Chhattisgarh's Special Director General of Police DM Awasthi said is looking into the matter and check its authenticity, said a report.