Breaking News
  • Breaking News Will Appear Here

One dead during dance show in Saharanpur

 2016-09-29 11:25:39.0

saharanpur-fair5 Lucknow: One person was electrocuted and four others sustained serious burn injuries on Thursday when an electrical wire fell on the audience at a fair in Uttar Pradesh, police said. The incident happened past Wednesday midnight in Saharanpur when a packed house was enjoying a Russian dance performance. The fair was organised by the Saharanpur Municipal Corporation. An official told that the condition of the four injured was critical. The show abruptly ended amid chaos. A police official said the tragedy occurred when some persons tried to go near the stage. One of them tripped on a live wire, which snapped. (IANS)

  Similar Posts

Share it
Top