Breaking News
  • Breaking News Will Appear Here

Woman electrocuted with live wire

 2016-05-25 08:52:22.0

downloadTahlk news Bureau

Greater Noida:�A 50-year-old construction worker was electrocuted in Greater Noida's Alpha 2 sector, when she accidentally came in contact with a live overhead electric cable during Monday evening's storm.

Sukhdai, worked at a building site in the sector along with her husband Ram Prakash, and lived in a makeshift hut in the vicinity.

�According to sources, an overhead cable snapped during the storm and fell on her hut.

When she came out to check what had happened, she accidentally touched the live wire and was electrocuted.

She was taken to a nearby private hospital, but doctors declared her brought dead.

Police said her body has been sent for autopsy, but no FIR has been lodged yet, as her family has not filed a written complaint.

  Similar Posts

Share it
Top